print, gs and svgalib.

I'm using magicfilter to print, which in turns uses gs-aladdin, which uses
svgalib.
The problem is svgalib keeps writing things like 'Using VGA driver' or
other messages. Those get back to lpr and end up printed at the beginning
of whatever it was I wanted to print.

Is there a way to silence svgalib so as not to have this gibberish on
everything I want to print ? (At the moment, I'm using cat file.ps |
filter > /dev/lp1, which is somewhat more annoying than lpr file.ps).

					Mat