Re: ANNOUNCE: New list for implementing our Documentation policy [was Re: Intention to re-write /usr/sbin/install-info

'Christian Schwarz wrote:'

>As I bet not everyone here on debian-devel is intrested on this topic, I
>suggest to use the new mailing list
>
>	debian-devel-topic-1@lists.debian.org

I hope this list gets archived.  I may want to look through it in the
future.  Since new lists are not archived by default and since I'm
abhorent at the idea of making Guy follow the plethora of new list
creations, I think it would be best to use a list that already exists
and is archived (like debian-devel).

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary