new package

	By the way, here is what I doing.   I am working on something for Fvwm2
called FvwmConf .  I have packaged it for debian and would like to submit
it.  I will be interested doing something else after I feel my way around
. ( I am using netpbm for gif->xpm and xpm->gif, if someone knows
something free for this, I can make fvwmconf free .)
	Also,
	Has anyone thought of a GUI to allow users to browse the installed
packages? I don't mean using netscape to browse man pages, but something
that can understand the fields of the Packages file.  Perhaps it could be
used also for maintenance.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>
http://www.physics.arizona.edu/~lapeyre