Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name -- summary

Bruce Perens writes:
> What about "xtris", or is that taken?
>
> Trademark searches cost _me_ money to do. Does anyone have a way to
> do them for free.

A cursory Lexis search lists no entries for either 'xtnt' or 'xtris'.

Note that I am not making any claim that those names are usable for
our purposes; simply that they didn't show up in a simple Lexis search
of the US trademark databases.

The full entry for "tetris" is pretty amusing --- among other things,
it covers "ELECTRONIC EXERCISE MATS INTERACTIVE WITH A VIDEO GAME DISPLAY".