Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name -- summary
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name -- summary
- From: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:57:24 -0400
- Message-id: <19970911155724.54949@kite>
- In-reply-to: <19970911141115.18023@kite>; from Joey Hess on Thu, Sep 11, 1997 at 02:11:15PM -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <199709110546.GAA03694@linda.lfix.co.uk> <19970911135709.50929@kite> <19970911141115.18023@kite>
Joey Hess wrote:
> If you have a strong objection to the name tnt, please let me know why,
> otherwise, I'll rename xtetris to xtnt in 24 hours.
I've realized that I was feeling very rushed, and panicing over this xtetris
thing -- so instead of renaming it ASAP, I've filed a bug on ftp.debian.org,
to get xtetris temporarily removed, until I can resolve it.
I've also written the author of xtetris, and suggested that he pick a new
name and rename the package. I'll wait on a response from him before doing
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .