Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name -- summary

Joey Hess wrote:
> If you have a strong objection to the name tnt, please let me know why,
> otherwise, I'll rename xtetris to xtnt in 24 hours.

I've realized that I was feeling very rushed, and panicing over this xtetris
thing -- so instead of renaming it ASAP, I've filed a bug on ftp.debian.org,
to get xtetris temporarily removed, until I can resolve it.

I've also written the author of xtetris, and suggested that he pick a new
name and rename the package. I'll wait on a response from him before doing
anything else.

--
see shy jo