Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

Jim Pick wrote:
> How about wkrfbg = well known russian falling blocks game

You know, I like this, because it's simple to explain in the extended
description, without mentioning the dreaded word.

Of course, you have no chance of finding this if you're looking for tetris.
But then, I guess that's the whole point, isn't it.

But I'd really like to hear from some legal people - is there nothing
we can do to keep the word tetris in the distribution?

--
see shy jo