Re: Mutliboot with NT 4.0

This is a debian-user question.

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: Probably with lilo, definately with system commander, boot
floppies are also an option.

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds