libc6 x libs ready...

I tried to upload the libc6 x libs, but can't reach master.  Now, I
haven't actually uploaded anything since the cutover to novare, so I
don't know if there's really an outage or if I'm missing something,
but traceroute only gets as far as:
11  novare-intl-gw.customer.ALTER.NET (137.39.192.150)  219.309 ms 250.755 ms  218.876 ms
12  * * *

(and dupload and telnet don't work either, right now [2am us/eastern
19970908, ie. early monday morning.]  I'll try again mid-day and see,
but that's the current hold up...

This upload is *just* libc6 libs/devel/static libs plus libc5 libs in
an alt-dev arrangement.  No xbase, no servers, no clients, no fonts,
no docs; just the hard part, so people can bang on it.  The g-packages
should be fine, the alt packages are more likely to have problems that
I missed; well, that's what unstable is for, to hunt these down and
move forward.  More complete packages will come later...

			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian X Maintainer