Re: IPX, ncpfs & Netware 4.1 (was Re: How to compile succesfully with libc6???)

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Stephen Zander wrote:

> > Hey! Thanks for the tip! I used it and now I should be able to
> > build the ipx package (that I also maintain). I was getting lots of
> > errors before but now just a couple of warnings. ncpfs is much more
> > complicated but with your tip I hope to get it done.
> Now I know whose working on this, I know who to ask... :)
> What's the status of these packages & do they function in a Netware
> 4.x environment?

only if your novell 4.x server is running the Bindery emulation nlm.  the
ncpfs stuff only supports novell 3.1x bindery not the novell 4.x NDS.

craig sanders
networking consultant                  Available for casual or contract
temporary autonomous zone              system administration tasks.