Re: IPX, ncpfs & Netware 4.1 (was Re: How to compile succesfully with libc6???)

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Stephen Zander wrote:

> > Hey! Thanks for the tip! I used it and now I should be able to
> > build the ipx package (that I also maintain). I was getting lots of
> > errors before but now just a couple of warnings. ncpfs is much more
> > complicated but with your tip I hope to get it done.
>
> Now I know whose working on this, I know who to ask... :)
>
> What's the status of these packages & do they function in a Netware
> 4.x environment?

only if your novell 4.x server is running the Bindery emulation nlm.  the
ncpfs stuff only supports novell 3.1x bindery not the novell 4.x NDS.

craig

--
craig sanders
networking consultant                  Available for casual or contract