IPX, ncpfs & Netware 4.1 (was Re: How to compile succesfully with libc6???)

> Hey! Thanks for the tip! I used it and now I should be able to build
> the ipx package (that I also maintain). I was getting lots of errors
> before but now just a couple of warnings. ncpfs is much more complicated
> but with your tip I hope to get it done.

Now I know whose working on this, I know who to ask... :)

What's the status of these packages & do they function in a Netware 4.x environment?

(Guess who's desperately trying to get rid of Win 3.1... :))

Stephen
--
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me