Re: upstream author asks not to do a package
- To: Hamish Moffatt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Development <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: upstream author asks not to do a package
- From: Christian Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 11:24:57 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970901112416.11877B-100000@monet>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> It's strange, and I still don't have a reason. I didn't
> so much ask, as just to mention it in passing when I was
> asking for help on something.
But which package are we talking about? Is this really worth the troubles?
(For example, "gs" is looking for a new maintainer. I'm sorry but I don't
have time for this left...)
-- Christian Schwarz
Do you know firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Debian GNU/Linux? firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7 34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Trouble?
e-mail to email@example.com .