Re: Dependency checking by dpkg-ftp

Hi,

	I believe Roman Hadek is working on making dftp call pkg-order
 and do the right thing. I do not know of any other effort to
 incorporate pkg-order into the dpkg-* family as yet.

	Is Deity going to do topological sorting of packages? I
 thought it was going to, but that was a while back. Could a Deity
 insider please respond?

	manoj
--
 After all, financiers just own things, while a skilled person with a
 job he loves has much, much more. David Brin, _Earth_