Re: Uploaded kernel-package 3.38 (source all) to master

	I just added another incompatibility for kernel-package
 inadvertently ;-(. The bo ``install'' does not have the -p flag, so I
 guess this is an error.

	I'll back out the preserve changes if there is enough interest
 in creating a stable version of kernel-package (oh, goody, I get to
 experiment with CVS branches).

 Lord, please let me find a one-armed economist so we won't always
 hear "On the other hand..."  -- Edgar R. Fiedler