Re: Portable dpkg - local changelogs

>>>>> "Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

Manoj> Hi, I do not see the connection between the file name and
Manoj> debian-changelog-mode.

Probably only shows my lack of knowledge in using debian-changelog-mode.

I was thinking along the lines of the GNU standard changelog mode
where you have the ability to do `add-change-log-entry-other-window'
from within the source file you are modifying, and in that case you
need to know the name of the changelog file you want to add the entry
to.

But if this is not the way debian-changelog-mode is supposed to work,
then there most certainly is not problem at all. And even if one would
such a feature, it is still not really a problem since I could make a
ssimple wrapper function that would find the local changelog file and
then call the apropriate debian-changelog-mode command.

I rest my case (it was a long day yesterday :-)

Christian Lynbech          | Computer Science Department, University of Aarhus
Office: R0.32              | Ny Munkegade, Building 540, DK-8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 8942 3218       | lynbech@daimi.aau.dk -- www.daimi.aau.dk/~lynbech