sparc debian

OK folks,
  I've gotten my hands on a little sparcII machine with 32MB RAM, the
internal 425MB drive, and an external 1.3GB drive. After some real
good help (thanks, netgod), I got the machine to 'boot net', but I'm still
having trouble. I found a working fdisk on the .fr site, but the machine
never knows that the partition is mounted, so I can't install the base
system. 'mount' shows /dev/sda1 mounted on /target, which I think is
correct. Does anyone else have pointers?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
	     "I have abandonded my search for the Truth,