first revision number

Hi. I'm having some trouble with my registration... too much work to go
after a scanner ;-) but I still intend to register sometime this month and
maintain some packages.

Well. The problem here is with enlightenment and imlib. I already have some
non-official packages available in the usual enlightenment ftp sites. But
now I have to modify the imlib package because I screwed it, and I'm putting
a revision number of 2 on it (imlib1_0.4-2).

When I complete registration and get over to upload this to debian, can I
have my first upload be -2 to keep a consistent numbering (for those who
already use my unofficial packages) or do I have to start with -1?

[]s,
                                               +----
--
              I walk the maze of moments...