Re: Installing from floppies

Tim Sailer wrote:

> There are the programs 'split' and 'join' floating around. I believe
> they are DOS ports of the gnu code. If so, we should put them in the tools
> dir along with loadlin, rawrite, etc.
>
> Tim

There are in fact splitz.exe and joinz.exe for DO$ and other platforms
(without hte exe), but sploiner gives the functionatlity and more in a
single programm and is available with source and compiled for various
systems already.

Espezially for people carying stuff on disk it's usefull cause it can
restore any ONE broken disk of a set with the use of a backup disk.

May the source be with you.
			Mrvn