Re: egcs (New GCC)

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

[snip - new gcc]

> Someone should really package this, but I wonder if two versions of GCC
> will cause alot of trouble?

There are two versions of Emacs without too much of a problem.  XEmacs
generally tracks the changes to FSF Emacs and includes its own
features.

This is what "free software" is about, after all; you're not SOL if a
vendor stops releasing or fixing a product.

--
		Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

   "On the telephone line I am anyone, I am anything I want to be."
                                       - Savage Garden, _Santa Monica_