Local packages?

Hi...

I have made some local packages and would like to integrate them into
dselect.  I have made a directory on our FTP mirror and have put them
there, along with a script that generates a Packages file by simply
taking the control sections from the .deb and adding blank lines
between them.

However, dselect apparently wants more -- things like a Filename
header, md5sums, etc.  How can I generate Packages files for local
packages?  Can I get the scripts that are used on master (and would
these even help me)?  If so, where?

Thanks!

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    | Do YOU need more Speed, Power, and Reliability?