Re: What's the status of TWIN?

I can get it to compile under libc5 - works just fine. I gave up trying to
get it to compile under glibc and, purist that I am, I don't want to
submit a libc5 version.  I have submitted some patches to the twin-devel
list that help get some things to compile under glibc though.  I am
currently working on other projects.  I sent an email to debian-devel
stating that I would be happy to pass the torch on to someone else, but I
got ZERO response.  The current status of TWIN for Debian is that I am
waiting for the next release before I try again, or waiting for someone to
take over the job of packaging it.  It really wouldn't be too big of a job
to get a glibc version to compile, and it is GPL.  I just lost interest
before I finished. As always, interested parties should check out
http://www.willows.com for the latest and greatest.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/