Install.html

Hi,

I think install.{html,txt} should be improved in the area of diskless
installation, a section like the following would go a long way to help
people, I've helped a number of new users on IRC with exactly this.

Jason

--

Zero Disk Install
  It is possible to install Debian without any disks if you have a

  To begin the install type:
   > cd\linux
   > install

  This will load the linux kernel and a ram disk and begin the
  installation procedure. If you need to place any special options then
  you may edit the install.bat file and add them at the end of the first
  line. <Perhaps a text copy of the boot F? instructions should also be
  FTPable>

  <Insert bit about how to tell the install how to find the c:\linux dir>