Re: Where are the FTP servers?

Brandon Mitchell wrote:
> > master.debian.org is debian.novare.net - that's our master site and
> no
> > anonymous ftp access is available there anymore.  Please try using
> the
> > closest mirror site to you - have a look at
> > ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors .
> Will there still be mirrors of masters incomming directory with
> anonymous
> access?  I'm not a developer yet, but I do some work for
> debian-testing.
> This peroidically requires me to grab the latest disk images, or a new
> package that hasn't made it out of incomming.
llug.sep.bnl.gov mirrors Incoming.  However, it connects but never gets
a login prompt here.  I was going to make a mirror of the 5 Latest
install images for debian-testing.  I've got a OC3 here at work.
disks-i386 takes a couple of minutes to ftp.

Until I figure out what is going on with llug.sep.bnl.gov I'll have to
waite until ftp.debian.org gets it.

L8r -- Greg.
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)

Greg Vence KH2EA/4    404-681-6187
20 hpd  2 npd  I'm going to Disneyland!!!