Re: Where are the FTP servers?

At 03:05 PM 8/08/97 -0400, Brandon Mitchell wrote:
>Will there still be mirrors of masters incomming directory with anonymous
>access?  I'm not a developer yet, but I do some work for debian-testing.
>This peroidically requires me to grab the latest disk images, or a new
>package that hasn't made it out of incomming.

Aparantly so.  Most mirrors don't want to mirror Incomming because it
changes all the time and they'll have to eventually get the files again in
any case.  I believe that there was talk of someone setting up a mirror,
though I'm not sure where it is or if it's even operational as yet.  I'd
like to list it in the README.mirrors if someone finds out.

Regards

--
Karl Ferguson - Mirror Site Co-Ordinator             mirrors@debian.org
Debian GNU/Linux                                        karl@debian.org