Re: Account in Master

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi,
> I wrote several weeks ago to ask for an account in master to upload a
> package.  I got an answer from Klee Dienes almost ten days ago, saying
> that the maintainer of master.debian.org would contact me "within the
> next days" but this hasn't happened. I was wondering whether this might
> have to do with the fact that master needs to be relocated.

I, too, have a package upload being held up because of a lack of response
to my request for a new maintainer account.  Unlike Luis, I haven't even
received an acknowledgment of my request.  (On the other hand, I don't
think I've been waiting nearly as long as Luis.)

I'm not mad, just confused and concerned.