Re: Where are the FTP servers?

At 09:24 AM 8/08/97 -0400, Greg Vence wrote:
>> This morning I've tried the following and only gotten results from
>> ftp.debian.org  What happended to the other ftp servers?
>> master.debian.org
>I've even tried debian.novare.net ???

master.debian.org is debian.novare.net - that's our master site and no
anonymous ftp access is available there anymore.  Please try using the
closest mirror site to you - have a look at
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors .

Karl Ferguson - Mirror Site Co-Ordinator             mirrors@debian.org
Debian GNU/Linux                                        karl@debian.org
Current Release: 1.3.1
Check ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors for up-to-date mirrors