Re^4: Link to Japanese Debian?

Am 01.08.97 schrieb Marcus.Brinkmann # rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de ...

Moin Marcus!

MB> >    /usr/X11/lib/X11/de/app-defaults
MB> Does anybody more about it? I tried it out, but couldn't get it to work.

It work's well. There's a documentation in

  Programmieren mit OSF Motif Version 2.0
  Brede
  Addision-Westley

But you have to create the following links:

  de_DE -> de
  de_DE.iso88591 -> de

MB> * Steve says, that X supports locale settings for the resource database
MB> (see   above). Someone knows anything? It didn't work for me (hamm).

Some month ago I've started to translate the netscape menues and it work's
well.

MB> Are there enough interested people? Perhaps we should start with a

Maybe some people of the German DLHP team (doc-linux-de) can help us doing
the German translations.

MB> discussion independent from the languages themself, and then start to
MB> translate (can be parallel IMO).

At first we need a standard for the package discription.

MB> BTW: What languages can we supply? We have english, and surely enough
MB> people to work on french and german. perhaps spanish, polish, italian?
MB> ...?

We should start with english, french, german and spanish.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/