Re: Perl Code Obfuscator? in debian? No way.

    SirDibos> My ISP recently asked me to do a CGI for him, but
    SirDibos> expects to get a ridiculously low price.  Due to
    SirDibos> circumstances, I have to take the deal.  But to give me
    SirDibos> some bargaining power, are there any perl code
    SirDibos> obfuscators?  Is anyone packaging it for debian?

Obfuscators can always be reverse-engineered.

Try putting a restrictive license on it instead, and plastering
copyright notices all over the place. That's the only solution that
will really work in the long run.

--
Brought to you by the letters N and G and the number 19.
"I'm calling from the plane. I'll call you when I get there." -- TMBG