Lunix Recommendation

     I just read the most recent edition of "Wired" magazine and would like
     to get myself a copy of Linux to run on an NEC pentium 120 machine..
     It currently runs a dual boot between Win95 and WinNT 4.0... I have no
     experience with UNIX in any shape but would like to get a copy of
     Linux to learn... I would really like a fully featured GUI... Please >
     respond to this address telling me what you think I should do to get >
     something on the net or buy something (maybe from debian)

     Thank You

     Chris Danzig
     Walt Disney Imagineering