Packages handout

As of lately, I don't have as much time to spend on Debian as used to.
As a result, I'd like to slim down my packages list.

If anyone (for example, new developpers) would like to any of
the packages below, I'd very much appreciate you taking them over
from me:

axe      (should remove the -rpath stuff in the debian/rules file)
es       (should use readline, why doesn't it?)
pixmap
pstoedit
wm2

And, whenever somebody comes along who thinks he's competent enough
to maintain the following (preferaly people who know the package well),
I'd he very happy to pass on the following packages (I'm not all that
competent myself eighter):

bin86
gnuplot
gs-aladdin (needs upgrade, and loads of other stuff)
gs
gsfonts
libpaper   (needs metric stuff!)
screen     (make html docs, register them with dwww)
transfig
xfig       (has got several bugs)

The above 14 packages aren't my only packages, but only the ones
I'd be happy to pass on. Please note that I uploaded new versions
of several of them to master a couple of minutes ago, so if you do
take any over, please be sure to check master's incoming and
unstable dir to be sure you've got the most recent version.

Note that none of these packages is orphaned, I'll keep on maintaining
any package that doesn't get taken over.

Please, help me write my Ph.D. thesis and take over one of these packages!
Your help is very much appreciated (I don't think Leiden University
rules allow me to mention any of you in my thesis, but otherwise you'd
get a mention!).

Thanks.

joost, a desperate debian package maintainer.

#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj
#what's this? see http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/