Rob Leslie's packages

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:20:03 +0200 jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:

> Phil, I think Robert Leslie <rob@mars.org> has not time to maintain his
> packages anymore.
>
> Rob, please respond. If I'm correct, Phil can put your packages in the
> orphaned section.
>
> I'm grabbing xkeycaps temporarily (it didn't work on my system which has
> neXtaw).

Couldn't you just maintain it :-)

Ok, I've orphaned all the packages previously maintained by Rob Leslie.
These are:
	> deliver
	> figfonts
	> figlet
	> hfsutils
	> maelstrom
	> motifnls
	> sox
	> xkeycaps

AFAIK, sendmail and bind have been already taken over.
BTW, the maintainer of sendmail should consider maintaining deliver as sendmail depends on it.

As usual, if you want to maintain one of these packages, drop me an email...

Phil.