Re: Diety UI draft

Shucks, every time I send a message, I think of something else 5 minutes
later :-)

I guess this makes it my third question:

3) Can diety use non-standard mirrors?  (i.e. I have a partial mirror, but
since it's a partial, I have a packages.gz that I've created placed in
the mirrors top level.  Telling dselect this is the main directory on a
mounted filesystem works, but I can't use ftp since it can't find some
files.)  Also can it be pointed to a group of deb's that I have sitting
on my harddrive (possibly in a tree structure) or on an ftp site, and use
those also?

Thanks,
Brandon