Re: New package fields (was: Re: lsof (was Re: bind 4.9.6))

Hi,
>>"Amos" == Amos Shapira <amos@gezernet.co.il> writes:

Amos> There is this idea which I keep coming back to in various
Amos> situations - how about some "creation date" field which will
Amos> list the time that particular Debian revision was created?  That
Amos> way it might be possible to find how up-to-date a package is.

	I like this idea, too, though it has a potential of being
 misconstrued (what I mean is, different packages have different
 design cycles, and two months may be new for one and ancient for
 another). Nvertheless, this is a data point that should be provided.

	manoj

--
 "Remember, Information is not knowledge; Knowledge is not Wisdom;
 Wisdom is not truth; Truth is not beauty; Beauty is not love; Love is