lsof (was Re: bind 4.9.6)

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Philippe Troin wrote:

> We've got plenty to give you.
> Please consult the "Work-Needing and Prospective Package" document on the Debian web page. Plenty of packages to maintain.

Did that, and found lsof in dire need of updates (seems to have been
abandoned for close to a year), so I'm starting with that. (Pretty close
to being done actually, now if only whoever is at the other end of
new-maintainer would get back to me...)

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |          This space          | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   intentionally left blank   | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40