Re: update: autocompiling working

Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> joost fixed the last known bug, and autocompiling is now running very
> fine on my machine. i started this morning compiling all bo 1.3.0
> sources, and every third package compiled fine till now.

Where are the autocompiling scripts available from?

I have a source mirror on my machine, and gobs of disk space, so I'm willing
to help with this autocompiling, however, my machine doesn't have too good a
net connection (128k isdn), so I don't think it's sutable as one of the main
autocompiling machines. Still I want to do my bit to make this work.

What packages have you sutocompiled (and reported bugs if it doesn't work)
so far?

see shy jo