Re: Uploaded ld.so 1.8.10-2.1 (source i386) to master

On Jul 18, Christian Hudon wrote
> Changes:
>  ld.so (1.8.10-2.1) stable; urgency=HIGH
>  .
>    * SECURITY FIX: applied patch to fix buffer overflow problem in ld.so
>      and ld-linux.so.

What in the world is going on here?  Why are people releasing security
fixes for my packages to bugs that I first heard about less than three
hours ago.  Bruce, Alan Cox claims he sent his bug report and fix to
you.  Why was it not forwarded to me or even the Debian bug system?

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road