Re: Uploaded ld.so 1.8.10-2.1 (source i386) to master

On Friday, July 18, David Engel wrote

> What in the world is going on here?  Why are people releasing security
> fixes for my packages to bugs that I first heard about less than three
> hours ago.  Bruce, Alan Cox claims he sent his bug report and fix to
> you.  Why was it not forwarded to me or even the Debian bug system?

There had been messages about this bug on debian-private for two days, with
no sign of life from you. So I assumed you were away from mail and did a
non-maintainer release to close the hole. Or I notice that you've got a
.com address while mine is .edu. Maybe you got hit harder than me by the
DNS blackout.

  Christian