Re: Non-free, Contrib and CDs (Was Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.)

I'm sorry, I did not understand your question.

From: Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu>
> What was meant by non-free in the _first_ paragraph
> of "Social contract" passage:
>
>	We will support our users who develop and run non-free
>	software on Debian, ...
>
> Does Debian support users developing something like applixware?

Yes. Support in the sense that we will not oppose it, and we will not
deliberately make it difficult for people to develop applixware. It
does not mean support in the sense that we will provide an Applixware
developers kit to people free of charge.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502