Re: Plans for packaging GIMP 0.99

>>>>> "joost" == joost witteveen <joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

    joost> If these libs are only used for compiling gtk, and no other
    joost> packages, I really think they have to stay in the gtk
    joost> sources, and use -I`pwd`/gtk or some such to compile them.

They're not. gtk is a general toolkit, and besides the other programs
like gzilla that use it, anyone who wants to compile their own
plug-ins for The GIMP needs the gtk libraries and headers.

--
Brought to you by the letters U and L and the number 16.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!" -- Orz, SCII