Re: Policy: font paths.

Am 11.07.97 schrieb fog # perosa.alpcom.it ...

Moin Federico!

FDG> Then I found on the net a little perl script to automatize that

Do you mean type1inst?

FDG> 	If someone is interested i can package the perl script
FDG> but that will not solve the problem of where to put fonts.
FDG> Maybe someone could write a font manager for debian...

That's a good idea. Maybe we could install the fonts to
/usr/lib/fonts/<company> and use the type1inst script to produce the
needed files for X11 and gs.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15