Re: compiling twin

Yup, it builds just fine using byacc, assuming you use libc5.  If you
try to build it using libc6, you will find things to be a bit more
of a challenge.  I am trying to get it to build using libc6, which is
what is needed for unstable.  If you get it to build with libc6, please
send me (or the twindev mailing list) the patches.  I will spend some
time this weekend trying to do the glibc port otherwise.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org