Re: GIMP orphaned?

    Brian> I do have all the X3.3 font packages installed, but I
    Brian> haven't checked FontPath.  I believe I tried a "Quantize"
    Brian> and it died then.

Ah, I thought it segfaulted for you upon startup. Yes, this is beta
software. 1.0 will be release. :) If you really have problems, you
should let the GIMP team know -- they're usually around IRC, at
irc.mint.net:6666 in #GIMP. :)

--
Brought to you by the letters B and H and the number 12.
"Mom! Dad! Don't touch it, it's evil!" *POOF* -- Time Bandits