Should cron.{daily,weekly,monthly} be niced?

The debian-user mailing list has recently received some complaints
about the find in cron.daily running at standard priority and slowing
down the system.  While findutils is my responsibility, I think that
it would be better to nice cron.{daily,weekly,monthly} rather than
have each package have to nice its own cron job.  In that case, cron
needs to modified.

Does any else have opinions on this issue?
--
Kevin Dalley
kevin@aimnet.com