pentium optimized packages.

I am compiling a bunch of packages with pgcc.  If anyone wants to try them
they will be at http://chum.itd.nrl.navy.mil/pentium/.  So far I have only
done gzip, and I get around a 10 percent speed increase with the pentium
optimized version.  Then again I was only testing it on a small file, so
the real increases may be bigger.  Remember, you're really on your own
with these packages, I'm basically just trying to test out pgcc to see if
their are any major bugs in it.

Thanks,

Shaya