Pentium gcc

I just released a new version of my package for pgcc.  It can be installed
along side your normal gcc, it actually should probably depend on gcc
because gcc includes all the required info files and manpages.  It seems
very stable, I've been recompiling X with it for the past 2 hours w/o any
problem.

So if you want to try it, it's still at http://chum.itd.nrl.navy.mil.

I'll put the X packages their too, after they are finished compiling.  I'm
not sure how optimized they will be, considering it's only using -O2, and
pgcc can go up to -O6.

Shaya