Ian Jackson in Ottawa

I'm going to be in Ottawa on a business trip the end of this week, and
might be able to meet up with anyone near there.  I'll probably be
freeish Tuesday-Thursday night, and might be able to pop out for lunch
too if it were close to the workshop I'm attending (which is in the
University's Marchland Residence).

If anyone is in Ottawa and would like to meet up for a drink or
something then mail me here (NB not ian@chiark) before 0100 UTC on
Tuesday morning, giving me at least your phone number.  I'm unlikely
to have reasonable email access while there.

Ian.