Re: Anyone interested in MusiXTeX?

On 7 Jul 1997, Paul Seelig wrote:

> Yes!  I would love to install an official Debian package of the
> incredible MusiXTeX!
>                             Thank you, P. *8^)

Wow, thanks!  :)  (Actually, I decided to start with MusiXTeX because it
seems to be very easy to install, especially with the example given in
install.sh.  :)  BTW, are you on the MuTeX mailing list too?  I downloaded
the archive, and saw some of your posting... "Hey, that name looks
familiar... Maybe I have seen his name on the Debian list... :)"  Hehe.
:)

Andreas Egler and Daniel Taupin (sp?) are funny!  (Check out the first
page of the documentation of OpusTeX and MusiXTeX.)  Egler's MusiXTeX is
now called OpusTeX V0.77.  I am trying to install it now to see how it
compares with Taupin's MusiXTeX.  :)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca