Re: Proposal: /etc /usr/etc /usr/local/etc

On 6 Jul 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> Hi,
> >>"Vadim" == Vadim Vygonets <vadik@cs.huji.ac.il> writes:
>
> Vadim>  But putting { } (blocks) in a macro isn't possible, as far as
> Vadim>  I know.  We need { } anyway, regardles of wether we use malloc.
>
> 	Oh, pish. Here's an excerpt from my basic Debugging
> header. Look at the begin and end blocks.

Thank you.  Very nice.  I have one more problem then: can you somehow
make the return statement work?  What I need is:
a file pointer (FILE *) as a return type, and as a local variable;
an array of chars (char [MAXPATHLEN]) as a loval variable.

Thank you.
Vadik.

--
Vadim Vygonets * vadik@cs.huji.ac.il * vadik@debian.org * Unix admin
The fish doesn't think, because the fish knows...  everything.