Re: new approach: Documentation Policy
> I'll write a tiny (smaller than boa) cgi-less, secure, feature-less, fast
> HTTP/1.0 server for Debian documentation to demonstrate this.
Great! But I think cgi support is needed for the on-the-fly converters.
And some features are important:
- admins should be able to configure from which systems access is allowed
- It should work both as a standalone and from inetd.
- A built-in uncompressor would be very nice.
- An option to listen on Unix sockets would make it fast and secure
- Some simple caching would make it really nice
Maybe if you start from boa as a base it will be relatively easy to have
something like that soon.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .