Re: new approach: Documentation Policy

>  I'll write a tiny (smaller than boa) cgi-less, secure, feature-less, fast
> HTTP/1.0 server for Debian documentation to demonstrate this.

Great! But I think cgi support is needed for the on-the-fly converters.
And some features are important:
	- admins should be able to configure from which systems access is allowed
	- It should work both as a standalone and from inetd.
	- A built-in uncompressor would be very nice.
	- An option to listen on Unix sockets would make it fast and secure
	- Some simple caching would make it really nice

Maybe if you start from boa as a base it will be relatively easy to have
something like that soon.

Good luck,
	Fernando.