As far as I understand, I ought to subscribe to debian-devel since
I maintain a Debian package (c2ps).  But I can't keep up with the huge
volume and think that a digest form would help me.  Is there a
digested mailing list of debian-devel, or can one be created pleasee?

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."