Re: new approach: Documentation Policy
- To: Christian Schwarz <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Development <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: new approach: Documentation Policy
- From: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@Feedback.com.ar>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:40:37 -0300 (ART)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970703132011.323A-100000@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.970703125652.3231A-100000@klee>
On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Christian Schwarz wrote:
> - some people need "secure" computers (can't run a web server)
This fact is wrong.
Having a `doc server' is as much a security problem as having syslogd.
I'll write a tiny (smaller than boa) cgi-less, secure, feature-less, fast
HTTP/1.0 server for Debian documentation to demonstrate this.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .